CIP / SIP System
Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) and Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) systems are designed for automatic cleaning and sterilization without major disassembly and assembly work. IUS design, develop, manufacture, supply, and install mobile/fixed CIP & SIP Units for sanitization and sterilization. The units are custom made, skidded/mobile models as per the required time cycle for cleaning and sterilization as a part of CGMP requirements from large fixed multi-tank systems to portable single tanks.
- Sanitary design to meet all cGMP criteria.
- Contact parts : SS 316 L, mirror polished & electropolished to < 0.5 micron finish.
- All Non- Contact parts: SS 304
- Tailor made with custom requirement.
- Automation as per 21 CFR Part 11
- 100% Drainability.
- Orbital Tube welding.
- CGMP documentation like DQ, FAT, IQ, OQ & PQ protocols.
- FAT/SAT with site Installation & commissioning.
- Documented output of cleaning & sterilization cycles.
Scope of CIP/SIP unit
- Tank/Tankless system.
- Supply & return pump.
- Heating feature as per required.
- Acid and alkali dosing tanks with dosing pumps.
- Automation system/control panel.
- SS 304 skid / SS 304 platform.
companies that trust us
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd