Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) & Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) are systems designed for automatic cleaning & disinfecting. We design, develop, manufacture, supply and install CIP & SIP for sanitization & sterilization. The system is custom made, modular, skidded in automated or semi-automated Models as per the required time cycle for cleaning & sterilization of large fixed multi-tank system.
With the pharmaceutical & biopharma industry getting matured day by day with constant check by regulatory bodies and the trained of designing multiproduct manufacturing facility requires an articulated approach to ensure cleaning & Sterility of the system.
FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST (FAT) / SITE ACCEPTANCE TEST (SAT)
All systems are tested at our dedicated FAT testing area that are fully equipped with all required utilities. We ensure all instruments should work fine under the designed conditions. Our QA team ensures complete documentation that are required before and during the FAT/SAT.
- No need for separate installation
- Custom designed as per product flow
- Heating / cooling options
- Full / Semi automated operation
- Tailor made for custom requirement
- Sanitary designed as per US FDA / cGMP / ASME compliance with ASME – BPE norms
- Contact parts: SS 316 L, mirror polished & electro polished
- All non- contact parts: SS 304 Matt finish
- Orbital tube welding
- Online acid, alkaline dosing provision
- SS 304 polished skid
- Sanitary moisture separator & pressure regulating valve
- Automation as per USFDA, 21 CFR part 11
- Cleaning validation with riboflavin test
- Bottom mounted magnetic mixers with options for low / medium / high shear applications
- Flexible process parameters setting (Recipes)
- Sterile flange connections of top dish
- Load cell or Level sensors for weight measurement or level measurements