MANUFACTURING VESSELS / SKIDS
The sterile manufacturing vessel is suitable for preparing injections, sterile preparations, small volume preparations, inhaler preparations, etc.
The vessel comes with different accessories made for different purposes. The vessel is available with the standard stirrer and magnetic stirrer as per the customer requirements. Also known as the pharmaceutical sterile manufacturing vessel, it comes with a dish-shaped top and bottom. The top of the vessel has flanged ends and a silicone gasket.
Our Manufacturing Vessels / Skids are a fully integrated end to end solution seamlessly integrating to cater to your aseptic process. They can be fully customized and optimized to suit user requirements of handling medium to high capacities of product. The systems design ensures 100% clean ability and drainability.
These systems are designed and engineered at our design center with experienced and highly qualified design team. All the necessary equipment are like Process piping, etc. are manufactured and tested at our factory itself. All the equipment’s are fully integrated to perform as a single system with high quality and reliable automation. They are programmed in accordance with 21 CFR part 11 compliant.
FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST (FAT) / SITE ACCEPTANCE TEST (SAT)
All systems are tested at our dedicated FAT testing area that are fully equipped with all required utilities. We ensure all instruments should work fine under the designed conditions. Our QA team ensures complete documentation that are required before and during the FAT/SAT.
- Tailor made for specific products / Process
- Heating / cooling options
- Reliable solution with Full / Semi automated operation
- SIP / CIP options
- Sanitary designed as per US FDA / cGMP /
- ASME compliance with ASME – BPE norms
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant, fully automated PLC controlled touch screen HMI / SCADA
- Contact parts: SS 316 L, mirror polished & electro polished up to 0.3 Ra
- All non- contact parts: SS 304
- Flexible process parameters setting (Recipes)
- Bottom mounted magnetic mixers with options for low / medium / high shear applications
- Flush bottom outlet valve with sampling / sterilization configurations
- Sterile flange connections of top dish
- Load cell or Level sensors for weight measurement or level measurements
- Valves strategically arranged for dead leg compliance and compactness
- Reputed quality Components and instruments
- 100% drainability
3 – 25,000 Litres