STERILE HOLDING VESSELS / SKIDS
Liquids with different properties are required in the production of pharmaceutical products. It is necessary to store these liquids properly and safely. These liquids can be required at any point. The products are used as chemical agents to help in the decomposition of compounds. Some of these liquids are acidic in nature. To avoid any incident during production, we manufacture holding vessels / skids that meet all legal and health requirements. They can be fully customized and optimized to suit user requirements of handling medium to high capacities of product. The systems design ensures 100% clean ability and drainability.
Sterile holding vessels are modified as per the client / product need, all the equipment’s are fully integrated to perform as a single system with high quality and reliable automation. They are programmed in accordance with 21 CFR part 11 compliant.
FACTORY ACCEPTANCE TEST (FAT) / SITE ACCEPTANCE TEST (SAT)
All systems are tested at our dedicated FAT testing area that are fully equipped with all required utilities. We ensure all instruments should work fine under the designed conditions. Our QA team ensures complete documentation that are required before and during the FAT/SAT.
- Tailor made for specific products / Process
- Heating / cooling options
- Reliable solution with Full / Semi automated operation
- SIP / CIP options
- Sanitary designed as per US FDA / cGMP / ASME compliance with ASME – BPE norms
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant, fully automated PLC controlled touch screen HMI / SCADA
- Contact parts: SS 316 L, mirror polished & electro polished up to 0.3 Ra
- All non- contact parts: SS 304
- Bottom mounted magnetic mixers with options for low / medium / high shear applications
- Flush bottom outlet valve with sampling / sterilization configurations
- Sterile flange connections of top dish
- Load cell or Level sensors for weight measurement or level measurements
- Valves strategically arranged for dead leg compliance and compactness
- Reputed quality Components and instruments
- 100% drainability
3 – 25,000 Litres